Leah Skurdal is an inspirational speaker, teacher, healer and author who spiritually motivates and amuses audiences with her insightful and quirky look at living as a spiritual being having a physical experience. Leah encourages people to Toggle, or shift the screen of their awareness, from the outer ego to inner soul, and thereby live with greater grace, joy and ease.
Contact Leah for her speaking availability at your next conference, workshop or lunch meeting. Call 651-472-3995.
Leah Skurdal has been an invited motivational and inspirational speaker at conferences, workshops, and luncheons for over 20 years, presenting at:
- Anoka-Hennepin Community Education
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Complementary and Alternative Medicine Club
- Business Women’s Network
- Business and Professional Women, Minnesota State Conference
- Cancer Resource Center, Mercy & Unity Hospitals
- Centennial Area Community Education
- Emma B. Howe Northtown Family YMCA
- Lakes Area Women in Business
- Minnesota Conference on Volunteerism
- Open U, Inc.
- Parliament for the World’s Religions, Toronto, Ontario
- Skyway Business and Professional Women
- Spring Lake Park Independent School District 16
- Unity North Spiritual Center
- Wedge Community Co-op
- Whole Life Expo
- Women & Spirituality Conference
Soul Cookies by Leah Skurdal
Grandmother Wisdom by Leah Skurdal
All Business Media FM Internet Radio Show
The Professional’s Roundtable
Click the links below to hear Leah share her insights on well-being.
7/16/18 30-Minute Interview with Rick Delgado
7/02/18 30-Minute Interview with Rick Delgado
6/25/18 30-Minute Interview with Rob Whetham
6/18/18 30-Minute Interview with Rick Delgado
6/12/18 8-Minute Interview with Rob Whetham
Weekly Wellness Wisdom
Click the links below to see five-minute video clips on wellness.
7/18/18 Minding Your Thoughts
7/06/18 Vibration and Attraction
6/20/18 Body Blessing
6/14/18 Balance Activity with Relaxation
5/30/18 Self Healing